Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday: Memory Lane


 
Hi Everyone! I am linking up today with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday! Today's Topic: Memory Lane! (Take us on a trip down memory lane-favorite childhood shows, toys, movies, etc.)
 
I love this week's topic, and it was so fun to take a look down memory lane at what were my favorites! I am sure there are more that I do not remember, but I will show you the highlights of what I do remember.
 

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD TV SHOWS & MOVIES

 
When I was younger (I am going to say around 3-5 not sure exactly!), I LOVED Barney!!  I remember one year my mom even gave me a Barney themed birthday party. She had someone come and dress up as Barney so my friends and I could meet him! I love you... You love me.. We're a happy family.. with a  great big hug and a kiss from me to you won't you say you love me TOO!....... Now, I am going to have the song stuck in my head! ok.. everyone's head that is familiar with the song.
 
As I got a little older, I loved Full House! I still love this show and the Fuller House on Netflix!! Did you love this show too??
 
 
MATILDA!! I loved this movie growing up. I remember watching this with my cousins ALLLLL the time. My uncle would pick on us saying he was going to get Miss Trunchbull ahold of us!
 

 

I also loved any Mary Kate & Ashley movies! I know I had TONS growing up. I know I had probably all of the movies just about ever made! They were my favorite!
 

 
I also remember loving The Babysitters Club movie & The Parent Trap!
 

 

CHILDHOOD TOYS & GAMES

 
 
 .
When I was younger, I loved to play with Cabbage Patch Dolls & Barbies! I had tons of them! I remember even trying to "cut" their hair and dye it (w/markers) :) I also collected TY Beanie Babies when I was growing up. I'm sure a lot of you did too!
 
Does anyone remember the DoodleBear??? I loved mine growing up. You could draw all over it and then just wash it in the washing machine and start again! 
 

Candyland and Life were my favorite games growing up as a young child. As I got older (young tween), I loved playing the Dream Phone game?? Did anyone else play this?
 
When the Playstation came out, my all time favorite game that I remember was Frogger!
 
 

BOOKS

 


 
I loved reading these American Girl books when I was younger I would also look at the catalogs and make a wish list of what I wanted. Does anyone else remember these??
 
 
Junie B Jones was another favorite collection of books I had!
 
Last... But certainly not least! I absolutely LOVED these books! I think I had just about every one of them in the series!
 

MUSIC

These were my favorite CD albums that I remember having growing up!
 

 

RANDOM

Does anyone else remember having the inflatable furniture in your room?? I had a bright blue chair like this one in my room! I was so proud of that thing!


I also had a lava lamp in my room that I loved. I'm sure a lot of you had one too!



 
Wow!! I really didn't anticipate I would have a post things long! It was so fun to go down memory lane to look back and remember my favorite things!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
--Haley


 
 
 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment