Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happpppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Fridayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Yay! It has been a crazy, busy, and stressful week this week. I have been busy at work, and Callon has been sick all week. The steroids/antibiotics finally kicked in last night and he was soooo much better!

I am going to share some random favorites this week! It will be pretty short & sweet!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!



ONE

 
I had a little bit of time yesterday to browse at the mall before I met my husband. I went in looking for a  new dress, but of course I couldn't find one that I just loved. :( I found these shorts & I am obsessed! I must get them! They are Crown & Ivy brand at Belk. They are super comfy and they even come in coral! Being a plus size gal, it's hard to find shorts that I love. These are definitely going to be a staple for summer.
 


 

TWO

I am wanting to start exercising more (hopefully daily), but my goal is to do it at least 4 times a week. I've been looking into getting a FitBit so I can keep track of my steps and hopefully it will give me a motivation to see my steps in numbers. I can't decide what kind I want though. Does anyone have one? What do you suggest??

THREE

 DWTS!!! The finale is next week & I am so excited! I'm not a dancer, but I am obsessed with this show!
 

FOUR

Guess what comes back on Monday night???????????????????????????? The Bachelorette! I  have been counting down alllllll week!
 

FIVE

I am always looking for ways to save money, and I LOOVVEE and am a sucker for wooden door hangers for my house! I just can't keep spending $50 a pop every time so I decided to make one! It's not perfect, but I love it! :)
 
 
In case you missed it, you can check out my blogs from this week here:
 
 
Thanks for reading everyone! Have a great Friday!!
 
I am linking up with Christina & Momfessionals again!
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment