Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Callon's 2nd Birthday Party

We celebrated Callon's 2nd Birthday a few weeks ago. I can't believe my sweet baby is already two! We were going to celebrate his birthday the weekend of his birthday, but we had a lot of things going on that weekend so we pushed it back a week.

We had his party at our house again this year. We were going to have it at a local community center, but we decided to have it at our house since Callon loves playing outside.

We rented a bounce house/slide for the day so there would be something fun for him to do. We kept the guest list pretty small and invited family, church family, and a few friends. I kind of went overboard last year so I wanted to keep this year pretty simple.

The Details

Theme: Choo Choo Callon is Two. I kept it so simple this year! Instead of getting invites printed, we just made a Facebook invite!
 
 
Food: I kept it pretty easy this year. We did pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, chips, and fruit. For the kiddos, we did pizza, sour patch kids, powdered do-nuts, Cheetos, and rice crispy treats. I had tea, bottled water, and sodas. Plus,we had the cake. 

 

Décor: I used a lot of his toy trains to decorate with along with just reds, and blues. I had some balloons to hang, but I didn't really read the listing very well on ebay. They didn't float.. whoops.. oh well! Everything doesn't turn out perfect! I also purchased signs and the tent card from etsy. I took some pictures of Callon in a train outfit & I used those to sit around. I didn't decorate the tables that the guests sat at because it was kind of windy that day & everything would fall over.
 
 
The cake was made by our cousin.
 
I got Callon's shirt from a shop on Instagram. You can find them here.
 
 
In typical toddler fashion, he wouldn't look at the camera at all!
 

 
 
 



 
We had so much fun celebrating our little guy! I can't believe he is 2!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment