Thursday, May 11, 2017

Girl Chat: Makeup & Beauty Favorites

1. Clinique Moisture Surge: This was definitely one of my splurge items on my list of favorites. I absolutely love it, & I will probably never buy another moisturizer again. I tried several, but they always left me feeling greasy. I love the way this one makes my skin feel.

2. OPI Gel Nail Color: I love to get my nails done with the OPI gelcolor. It stays on my nails for about 2 weeks after I get  them done. OPI has the best colors, and it's nice to not have to re-paint every few days because of chipping.

3. Wet n Wild Highlighting Powder: I am a very low maintenance girl, and I go for the cheap stuff most of the time!! I found this powder at a local CVS for under 5 dollars. I decided to give it a try, and I love it. It is just enough of highlight for me.

4. Beauty Blender: I love applying my makeup with this.

5. Wet Brush: I will never own another type of brush again!! This brush is the best brush I have ever owned. It is so nice not to have tangles. I get mine at the local TJ Maxx. I have several that I keep handy.

6. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB: Since I am low maintenance and I don't like a lot of makeup on, I found this to give me a little bit of coverage. I am loving this so far.

7. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser: I love that this is a one step cleanser. It is another splurge item for me, but I love it.

8. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume: I absolutely love this perfume. It is my favorite perfume right now. I usually ask for this for Christmas each year, and my husband normally gets me the biggest bottle they sale. It lasts me almost the whole year normally. I'm curious though... What are some more of your favorite perfumes? I am wanting to branch out this year.

9. NYX Butter Gloss: I have the cupcake color in this. I love it, and the color is perfect for spring and summer!

I am linking up with Lindsay for Girl Chat today. I am going to try to make sure I link up for this every month.


---Haley

6 comments:

  1. I used to use moisture surge and not really sure why I got away from it. I also use my beauty blender every day. So many great products you have here. Thank you for linking up with us!
    Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that beauty blender. Life saver. I have the wet brush and I love it. Seems like it is loved by all. I love VS perfumes too. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been interested in the Clinique moister surge, glad to hear you love it!! The wet brush and beauty blender are staples in my life too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the moisture surge, wet brush, beauty blender and I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I have heard so much about that butter gloss - I need to try it out! And yes to the wet brush - once I started using one I have never bought another brush! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for that dang Wet Brush! A true lifesaver!! Thank you for linking up with us, Haley!

    ReplyDelete