Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone!!! We made it through the week!!! Whew! It has been a crazy busy week for us! Callon's Birthday is tomorrow so it has been very hectic getting it all together! Luckily, my work has been pretty calm this week so that helps.

ONE
I took a few pictures of Callon this week to have to set around for his party. I am no photographer, but I think they turned out pretty cute!
 

 



 
TWO
 
I love shopping off of Facebook groups and preorder pages. I am really loving the Smocked PolkaDot lately. The train outfit above is from there. I also got this outfit for Callon. He wore it yesterday for his class pictures at daycare. I will post the link below! I also adore the new Sun San Sailor sandals for boys! I got Callon this tan pair and navy!
 
 
 
THREE
 
I recently bought this BB cream from the local drug store. I love how light it is, and it the perfect amount of coverage.
 

FOUR
 
I was needing some new summer sandals for this year, and I never could find any that I just loved and was comfortable. **Even though it is like 45 degrees here in South MS in May which is crazy! I feel like I shouldn't even be talking about sandals. Anyways... I finally found these!! I love them! I have them in brown and black.  What are your favorite sandals for summer???
 
 
FIVE
 
I recently was able to catch up on some TV episodes this week. I started watching the HGTV Home Town show and I LOVE it!! It is set in Laurel, MS which is about an hour from where I live. How cool is that??? I love Erin's sense of style and the way she incorporates the old and antique items in the houses. I highly suggest you check it out if you like Chip & JoAnna's Fixer Upper show.
 
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I can't wait until 5pm this afternoon so I can get off. It will be hectic since I have Callon's party this weekend, and I will be trying to get everything cleaned and prepped for his party. I can't believe I have a 2 year old now!! He has grown up too fast!
 
 I am linking up for the 5 on Friday & Friday Favorites again this week! I am also linking up for the first time with Oh Hey, Friday! and  High 5 for Friday!
 
 
----Haley
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments: