Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone!! I am so ready for the weekend! It seems like our weekends are jam packed here lately. We had Callon's birthday party last weekend and this weekend we are going out of town. Next weekend,  we have my cousin's graduation and the weekend after will be devoted to VBS prep at our church. whew! I'm already tired.

ONE

For one of Callon's birthday presents, we bought him tickets to a Day out with Thomas in Calera, AL. I can't wait to see his face tomorrow when he sees this in person! We have been reminding him all week about going to ride the train this weekend, but I don't think he really grasps what we are talking about.
 

TWO

I found this awesome drink dispenser from Walmart this past weekend for Callon's party. It was under 15 bucks! I love it! I've been needing one for a while, but I never really bit the bullet. I always just borrowed one from my mom.
 

THREE



Callon got this game for his birthday this past weekend. We have played this a couple times this week. We LOVE it! It is a great game to get for your toddler! It will help them learn emotions, colors, numbers, etc. You can find it here. Roll and Play Game
 

 FOUR

 I have been trying to eat healthier here lately, and I struggle with breakfasts. I am just not a breakfast person. I could do without it. I recently found this yogurt at a local grocery store. I am obsessed with it! It tastes just like a piece of Lemon pie. (PLUS ITS only 100 calories!!) You should try it!
 

FIVE


My Memory lane post!!! You can check it out here! memory lane
It was so fun to look back at all my 90's memories and favorite things!
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! I am linking up today with Christina and Momfessionals

 
 
Happy Friday!
-Haley
 

 



2 comments:

  1. We took our (now 5 year old) son to "Day out with Thomas" on his 3rd birthday....he LOVED it. It was the cutest thing ever, and is really well done. Have fun! I still love the pictures we took that day.
    http://erikadawnreynolds.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drink dispenser is so cute, and what a good deal! I need to try that yogurt.

    ReplyDelete