Thursday, July 20, 2017

Pinterest 5

Hi Everyone! I am linking up today for the Pinterest 5! Pinterest is one of my favorite sites to visit for ideas on all things from recipes to parties to fashion and more.


Today is Backyard Parties! Summer is the perfect time for a backyard party. See my 5 Pinterest finds below!


What is a party without smores? I love the idea of making it a bar with all kinds of choices.

 
 
 
It is sooo HOT in South Mississippi so I thought these splash party ideas are perfect for cooling off! I also love the pool noodle garland!
 
 
 
 
 
These DIY games will be perfect for a family backyard party!
 
 
 
 
A glow stick party will a fun night backyard party!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
An outdoor movie night is a great way to end the night in the backyard!
 
 
 
 
I can't wait to see what everyone will find on Pinterest! Have a great day! It's almost Friday!
 
---Haley
 

1 comment:

  1. I loveeeee the snores table and will do that for this years pumpkin Paloma! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete