Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The Ultimate Gift Guide 2017- Kids

 
 
I know it has been a minute since I've posted a blog post, but I LOVE the Christmas season so I decided to hop back on today and post. Today, I am sharing my gift guides for kids. I'm linking up with Brittany today for a fun gift guide linkup. I can't wait to get other ideas from the other bloggers!
 
Callon is obsessed with all things, farm, trucks, tractors, and Paw Patrol so these gifts would be perfect for him. I've attached my gift guide for a boy between the ages of 2-3.
 
 



one // two // three // four // five // six // seven
 
 

 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up today!! I don't know anything about little boys but I do know that my nephew would love all of these things!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! My son just got kinetic sand for his birthday and he loves it. It's not TOO messy either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up with us today! That tractor is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for linking up with us! My boys would flip over that tractor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the linkup! Such cute ideas! Love that John Deere tractor!

    ReplyDelete