Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Favorites

I'm BAACCKKKK! I am so sorry that I have been MIA for a little while. I was so busy with VBS, work, and then we went on vacation so I am just now getting back & getting a little bit back to normal. I plan to get back to blogging more, but I am not making any promises!

ONE

 

For our vacation, I scooped up this backpack w/ a leash from Amazon. Callon has gotten to where he hates to ride in the stroller & would rather walk like a big boy. He tends to sometimes want to object to holding hands so I figured this may be a solution! I never thought I would be a mom who used one of these, but I got it!. It is a Skip Hop brand & it is so cute! We never actually used the leash this time. Callon did so good walking and staying right with us. The backpack is the perfect size for him. I let him choose a few toys and books to take with us for our vacation. It was the perfect size for his horses, cows, tractor, and a paw patrol book.
 

 
 

TWO

I just found out this week that our local Walmart is starting the Grocery Pickup! I am beyond excited! I have seen so many bloggers post about how awesome this service is! I am from a small town in MS so we are usually last to get things like this. I absolutely cannot wait for this to start at the end of this month. I hope this can help me with meal planning & saving money. I get so overwhelmed when I go into the grocery store & I just pick up things we don't need on impulse. This is a GAMECHANGER!
 


THREE

 
Big Brother has started! It's one of our favorite shows around the house! It has been a good season thus far w/ sooo many twists!
 

FOUR

A couple of weeks ago, I got a new SUV. I absolutely love it! We are getting great gas mileage which is also a plus! It has been my favorite vehicle I've ever owned.
 
 

FIVE

I recently started reading this book during vacation after seeing a lot of suggestion on blogs. I already love it! I can't wait to finish it.
 
 
Hope everyone has a great Friday & a great weekend!
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment