Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday: My Loves

Happy Valentine's Day!
 
I am linking up with Andrea for...



Topic: Your Loves:



I am new to blogging so this will be my very first time to introduce to you my Loves. I will soon  post an about me page as well.

My Hubby: Nick

 
My Valentine!
My husband and I have almost been married for 5 years. I am throwing it back to one of our wedding pictures. My husband has the most caring and loving heart. He is truly my soulmate and my best friend. Since he came into my life, he has made me a better person. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. I saw this online the other day, and it truly fits him to a T.
 
A godly man is:
1. Faithful
2. A spiritual leader
3. Respectful
4. A Family man
5. A provider
6. Honest
7. A good communicator
8. Happy
9. Loving.
 
This whole list is the most accurate description I can give of my husband because he truly is a godly man.
 
 
My Son: Callon
 
 



Callon is 21 months old, and is my little Valentine. He has brought so much joy and laughter into my life. He is the sweetest and funniest little boy. He amazes me everyday with how much he learns and grows. He loves giving kisses these days and hugs. It just melts this mommy's heart. He is a strong-willed little boy that has so much energy. I am blessed to be his mommy.
 
So, here is a little look at my Loves. XOXO
 
 
Haley
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment